2. Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
3. Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
4. Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
5. Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
6. Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
7. Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
8. Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Food & Beverage
Role:Banquet Sales Executive/ Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, Hotel Management, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Hospitality and Hotel Management
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Fort JadhavGADH Pune
Take a journey through 300 years of history and experience the grandiose of the Maratha regime at the Fort Jadhavgadh Hotel and Resort - Maharashtra's only Fort Heritage hotel and best resorts near Pune.
Located just 22 kilometers from Pune, Fort Jadhavgadh, resort in Pune an ideal weekend getaway and a great destination for hosting corporate events. And if you are wishing for an enchanting royal wedding, we are sure to make your fantasy come true with this resort in Pune.
Recruiter Name:Sanjay Jagtap
Contact Company:Fort JadhavGADH Pune