* Organises the customer welcome and care provided by his/her team.
* Supervises the work of the receptionists on his/her team.
* Develops high quality relationships with guests, from the moment they arrive and throughout their stay, in order to foster loyalty
* Takes into account and anticipates guests' needs
* Handles any guest complaints that cannot be settled directly by team members and provides a rapid solution.
* Ensures that the pricing policy and internal audit procedures are duly applied.
* Ensures that information is passed on to other departments as necessary (floor staff, technical team etc) and to the other members of the department.
* Keeps track of the standard of services delivered, based on guest comments and quality audits.
* Check outstanding of in-house guests on a daily basis.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Front Office/Customer Care
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, Hotel Management, B.Sc - Hospitality and Hotel Management
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Take a journey through 300 years of history and experience the grandiose of the Maratha regime at the Fort Jadhavgadh Hotel and Resort - Maharashtra's only Fort Heritage hotel and best resorts near Pune.
Located just 22 kilometers from Pune Mumbai, Fort Jadhavgadh, resort in Pune and in Mumbai an ideal weekend getaway and a great destination for hosting corporate events. And if you are wishing for an enchanting royal wedding, we are sure to make your fantasy come true with this resort in Pune.
Recruiter Name:Sanjay Jagtap
Contact Company:Fort JadhavGADH